Our unique approach of combining traditional physical therapy techniques has proven to be very successful in treating many neuromusculoskeletal conditions, and in educating our patients to maintain their strength and health.
What makes Spine and Joint Institute different from other chiropractic groups? From preventative care to treating injuries, we provide comprehensive physical therapy services and personal training to treat patients at every stage of rehabilitation. As experts in relieving pain, we address the cause versus merely treating your symptoms. We are dedicated to the best possible patient care by improving an individual’s movement and managing their pain. Our specialty is on rehabilitation and treatment of patients with injuries .
Your Experts for Milwaukee Physical Therapy Our expertise involves on-site therapy and preventative services, injury management, workman's comp injuries, car accidents and personal injuries, and individual exercise program. We use advanced techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that you have a successful recovery. Physical therapy services include:
- One-on-one care by therapists
- Work related injuries
- Car accident injuries
- Research based rehabilitation
- Customized treatment programs
- 30 years experience
- Convenient, flexible scheduling
- Constant communication with you
- Assistance with insurance questions
- Experts with workers comp cases
- Experts with personal injury and car accident cases
- Experts with reporting / administration / record keeping on both car accidents and worker comp cases
Treating the body as a whole is imperative when managing or preventing aches, pains and degeneration. As a result, we treat not only the acute injury or area of pain, but through total body strengthening and core awareness, we teach techniques to help support the body in everyday activities to avoid future injury.