Have you been in an accident? Even seemingly small car accidents can cause long-term damage to your neck, spine, and brain as a result of whiplash and blunt force. Our professionals at Spine and Joint Institute of Milwaukee have been specializing in helping accident and injury victims since 2008' and with a combined degree of experience that goes beyond 30 years. We understand the anatomy of whiplash injuries and mild traumatic brain injuries. Automobile crashes can cause injury to the ligaments, joints, nerves, and blood vessels of the neck. Even though you may not be in pain immediately after the accident, these injuries can cause debilitating pain for years afterward. Some common symptoms after a car accident where you are either hit from "Behind", most typical injury, or from the side.
And much more. People will often come into our facility with TMJ or popping in their jaw, visual disturbance, ringing in their ears or tinnitus and the list goes on and on. We can help all of these types of symptoms and problems. Get seen by the professionals. Although we DO NOT promote this side of our business, we have over 25 years experience with these injuries and are trained by the best in the business when it comes to injury care. Our experience far surpasses any other clinics in the area. And when your treatment is all completed, we can do a formal IMPAIRMENT RATING on you to document any permanent disability you may have which will of course assist you in your needs for future medical, if available upon settlement of your case. These are standards needed and part of the AMA Guidelines of Disability and we are certified and qualified to do this for you if needed. If you have been in a Car Accident recently, Motorcycle Accident or Slip and Fall, we can help. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
- HEADACHES *(Post-Traumatic)
- NECK PAIN *(Head Feels Heavy and Neck Stiff.)
- LOWER BACK PAIN *(This normally is due to the seat belt)
- WRIST PAIN *(Often times d/t a hard impact from behind or in front and holding on to steering wheel.)
- KNEE PAIN *(Right or left Knee gets pushed into the console of the car crushing the Meniscus and/or Knee Cap.)
- FOOT and ANKLE PAIN *(From your foot being jammed into the floorboard of your car.)
- CHEST/CLAVICLE PAIN *(This again, from the seat belt or the steering wheel crushing your chest or clavicle)